The next Calton Community Council meeting with be held on Thursday, 09 March 2017
Date: Thursday, 09/03/2017
time : 6pm
venue: Calton Heritage & Learning Centre, 423 London Road, Calton.
Contact: Pauine on 07 765 613 618 or Derek on 07 468 765 680
Here’s the proposed agenda
- Declaration of interest
- Minutes of meeting held on 09 February 2017 for approval
- Matters arising from meeting held on 09 February 2017 for decision.
- Police Scotland report
- Guest Speaker – David Cairns on local availability of healthy food
- Councillor’s report
- MSP/MP report
- Treaurer’s report (including annual accounts and current statement)
- Report on matters arising from Calton Area Partnership meeting held in City Chambers on 22 February 2017
- Secretaries report to include correspondence, Licencing and Planning.
- Any other competent business
- Date of next meeting, Thursday 13 April 2017.