application for temporary entertainment licence – Ref No PEL00566
Applicant: Irvine Stringfellow
Address of premises: Glasgow Green, Nelsons Column, Greendyke Street, Glasgow, G1 5PU
Types of entertainment: 5 adult rides, 6 junior rides, 6 inflatables, 5 round stalls, 2 side shows and 2 snack bars
Proposed days/hours opening : Friday 31/03/17 to Sunday 09/04/17 12 noon to 9.30pm
Any objection to be made in writing no later than Monday 13/02/2017.
- specify the grounds of the objection
- specify the name and address of the person making it
- is signed by that person or on their behalf
- lodged with the licencing section in one of the following ways:
- delived by hand to Licencing Service Desk at 45 John Street, Glasgow no later than Thursday 13/02/2017.
- posted to Licencing Services Office (be registered, recorded delivery,or specisl delivery post) so that in normal course of post it might be exected to be delivered within the specified time
- or , By FAX to 0141 287 5357
It’s the responsibility of the person making the objection or representation to ensure that the licensing Section has received it